Please follow these guidelines during Corona times, to prevent the spread of the virus. We trust in your help to protect you, your classmates and the teachers, and to create a safer community.
NEW UPDATE FEBRUARY 7th, 2022
★ CORONAPAS – To join weekly classes at CSA, we recommend that you have a valid Coronapas (proof of vaccination, immunity or negative test – 48 hrs for quick test, 72 hrs for pcr). For events and parties, please check the rules provided in the event description.
★ LEAVING/ ARRIVING – as soon as your class is finished, please exit the school quick, so the next group can come in. Let us know in advance, if you can’t join your class or are late.
- Partnerwork classes: you will be dancing in smaller groups/bubbles, with the option of partner change inside the bubble. Otherwise, if you have a partner already, you can choose to dance together for the whole course.
- In all classes: a distance of min. 1 meter from other participants and instructors is recommended (or 2 meters between each couple).
- Arrive at the studio right before the class starts and leave right after it finishes, so you can limit your stay as much as possible. If a class is in progress, you should wait outside the building until the other participants have left.
- It is mandatory to wash hands before each class (or use hand disinfection).
- Make sure to touch as few things as possible in the studio, avoiding physical contact with others if possible; sneeze/cough in your elbow and avoid touching your face.
- If you feel sick or have light symptoms, stay home.
You will find hand disinfectant in all rooms; moreover, we have installed a non-touch paper dispenser in the washing room and are increasing the frequency of cleaning.