Please follow these guidelines during Corona times, to prevent the spread of the virus. We trust in your help to protect you, your classmates and the teachers, and to create a safer community.
- In all classes: a distance of min. 1 meter from other participants and instructors has to be kept at all times (or 2 meters between each couple).
- Partnerwork classes: no partner change allowed during class. Every week you will be allocated with a partner if you don’t have one already; in case someone is missing a partner, the school will have stand-ins to ensure matching leader/follower ratio.
- Arrive at the studio right before the class starts and leave right after it finishes, so you can limit your stay as much as possible. If a class is in progress, you should wait outside the building until the other participants have left.
- It is mandatory to wash hands before each class (or use hand disinfection).
- There is a 10 minutes break between each class.
- Make sure to touch as few things as possible in the studio, avoiding physical contact with others if possible; sneeze/cough in your elbow and avoid touching your face.
- If you feel sick or have light symptoms, stay home.
We will allow a maximum of 28 students per class, to provide enough space and distance for everyone, and no guests will be allowed inside the studio during class. You will find hand disinfectant in the restrooms and on the bar; moreover, we have installed a non-touch paper dispenser in the washing room and are increasing the frequency of cleaning.