Please follow these guidelines during Corona times, to prevent the spread of the virus. We trust in your help to protect you, your classmates and the teachers, and to create a safer community.
NEW UPDATE JULY 24TH 2021
★ CORONAPAS – Coronapas (danish Corona passport) is required to attend indoors courses/events. Present it to the staff at the entrance. You need either a negative test (max 72 hours old), a full vaccination at least 14 days old or a positive test which is 14-180 days old.
★ LEAVING/ ARRIVING – as soon as your class is finished, you have to exit the school right away, so the next group can come in. It is not possible to enter the studio if you arrive too early. Let us know in advance, if you can’t join your class or are late.
- Partnerwork classes: you will be dancing in 2-couple bubbles, with the option of partner change inside the bubble. Otherwise, if you have a partner already, you will dance together for the whole course.
- In all classes: a distance of min. 1 meter from other participants and instructors has to be kept at all times (or 2 meters between each couple).
- Arrive at the studio right before the class starts and leave right after it finishes, so you can limit your stay as much as possible. If a class is in progress, you should wait outside the building until the other participants have left.
- It is mandatory to wash hands before each class (or use hand disinfection).
- There is a 10 minutes break between each class.
- Make sure to touch as few things as possible in the studio, avoiding physical contact with others if possible; sneeze/cough in your elbow and avoid touching your face.
- If you feel sick or have light symptoms, stay home.
You will find hand disinfectant in all rooms; moreover, we have installed a non-touch paper dispenser in the washing room and are increasing the frequency of cleaning.